Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Inactivity

Hello guys,It's unfortunate I have to say this, but I might not be active for quite a while. My mom, (as I am still in highschool) is the overprotective kind, and thinks that everything is bad. She now apparently 'forbids' me to play any game at a...
Member avatar small Algafar 4y
Algafar2272Small xValkyrie 4y
General Discussion

How's your weekend going?

So for those of you in game this weekend, how have the last 48 hours treated you? :)I think anet has provided an incredibly smooth launch, given the nature of launches I've been a part of in the past. The auction house and mail being in and out ha...
Small xValkyrie 4y
xValkyrie7537Small ForsakenKing 4y
General Discussion

Server Full

At 2.5 hours after official head start launch (2:30am EST) when trying to create a character on Blackgate I was unable to because the server was showing as full. You don't get the option to create a char on that server if it's full.Pretty sure I h...
Small Scalper 4y
Scalper7547Small Silyth 4y
General Discussion

I must have Guild Wars 2 on my mind.

We are (family) on our way to a water park. Ive seen a few tall thinly shaped trees and im thinking I need to harvest them.Lol I told ya all I have issues.See everyone later tonight.
Small Chestnuts 4y
Chestnuts3251Small ForsakenKing 4y
General Discussion

my bad

I would just like to apologize -- I hit that elementalist so hard that I think I broke the patch servers. I'll try to tone my awesomeness down next time..
Small Arawn 4y
Arawn1143Small Arawn 4y
General Discussion

Official launch time email

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere else but here is the email from ArenaNet about launch for those with questions. The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch TimesAugust 28th, 2012—the day Guild Wars 2 launches—is fast approaching. Everyon...
Small Talarias 4y
Talarias2167Small Madmartigan 4y
General Discussion

FREE GW2 HATS LIMITED TIME OFFER

free hats click here
Small Madmartigan 4y
Madmartigan5346Small Ei 4y
General Discussion

I cant wait!!!!!!!

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve. I cant take it anymore. Maybe its just me. I am way to excited for this to start!I re-imaged my system cause I was just trying to pass the time. So what is everyone plan for tomorrow.I am going to go to work fro...
Small Chestnuts 4y
Chestnuts8574Small Shalashaska 4y
General Discussion

Conditions Minigame

This is a neat little minigame that teaches you to recognize the various condition and boon icons at a glance, a valuable skill when it comes to competitive PvP. It can get a little frustrating if you have a terrible short term memory like me, bu...
Small Shalashaska 4y
Shalashaska3222Small Ei 4y
General Discussion

Lore

For anyone interested in an overview of the general lore of GW, I am going to link a few short videos youtube user Wooden Potatoes is doing. He is still adding them so there are only 5 right now, but they are a fun watch for anyone interested in a...
Small Nalan 4y
Nalan5345Small Silyth 4y
General Discussion

DANCE

I really think the char dance is great . They seem to really have thought about making the dances multicultural. very good job. asura is sweet lol. here they all are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk0xZqUuNNk
Small Madmartigan 4y
Madmartigan8565Small Ei 4y
General Discussion

Everyones Schedule

Hey guys I wanted to know everybody's schedule. The reason for this is to see which players we can mainly play with, and hopefully be able to play together all at once and have full guild raids or full guild questing days. I would love to have one...
Small Rafe 5y
Rafe241577Small Madmartigan 4y
General Discussion

Character Size Comparison Sheet

The Smallest Norn is the same height as the Biggest Human!
Small Ei 4y
Ei4282Small xValkyrie 4y
General Discussion

Article On Performance Issues

Looking at this article will give you the knowledge to choose the right settings to optimize your gaming experience:https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/bill-freist-talks-optimization-and-performance/It's a long read if you're not interested, but th...
Small Ei 4y
Ei1136Small Ei 4y
General Discussion

At Head Start I Will Be...

Playing GW2 until I can to go to my friend's Birthday Party the next night!LOL!
Small Ei 4y
Ei6442Small Duskclaw 4y
General Discussion

College.

I have to say as the release is ever so creeping up on us for this Friday the only downside to having this game released is that I started college today. ): lol I have to say I enjoyed it thoroughly especially with all the girls. :PAnyone else ha...
Small Urinova 4y
Urinova4230Small Karunungan 4y
General Discussion

Interest for a guild fantasy football league?

Would anyone be interested in participating in a guild fantasy football league? Usually I participate in one or two leagues with random people, but I'd be happy to do the set up if we have a few who would like to do this.
Small Chayton 5y
Chayton4256Small Chayton 4y
General Discussion

Stress Test!!

Here you go guys:We will be conducting a stress test tomorrow Tuesday, August 21 from 12:00 Noon PACIFIC Time to 4:00 PM PACIFIC Time.We will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity problems or discov...
Small Ei 4y
Ei3144Small Ei 4y
General Discussion

Profession Change

I'm interested in who will be switching their chosen profession come live after BWE3. I know I'm going to be dumping the Elementalist in favor of the Necromancer. I never really gave the Necro a fair shot, but this weekend I picked one up and ha...
Small Kade Quetal 5y
Kade Quetal19727Small Arawn 4y
General Discussion

Crazy Stunts

Saw this and thought, no way in hell. I'm not a tightrope walker, never could be, and even if I was, this just screams too many things could've gone wrong. Lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zXwOoeGzysThis woman has iron lady parts. Just watch and...
Small xValkyrie 4y
xValkyrie1110Small xValkyrie 4y