Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Announcements

[Pinned] Guild Rules/Guidelines

I'm aiming to keep Rampage a guild where people who play to win on a casual schedule can find a home. I've got a full time job and a life outside of gaming, but that doesn't exactly make me a "casual" gamer, because when I log on, I want to get st...
Small xValkyrie 4y
xValkyrie1217Small xValkyrie 4y
Announcements

GW Updates, Ban Risks

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/z1poz/guild_wars_2_status_wednesday_august_29/ArenaNet posted the known major issues for the game, most notably the auction house and the partying system. They were testing the AH earlier this evening to...
Small xValkyrie 4y
xValkyrie3321Small xValkyrie 4y
Announcements

Community Website

Hey all! For those of you who found us through GW2Guru one way or another, I'm sure you've seen the discussion about Blackgate server in the WvW forum. Some Blackgate guild leaders got together over the weekend and put together the community site ...
Small xValkyrie 4y
xValkyrie4344Small Silyth 4y
Announcements

Server: Blackgate

Until Arenanet releases the live list, we can't be 100% certain, but for now, I've placed us tentatively on Blackgate.Reading through the guilds on the website who've placed themselves there, it's a laid back WvW community, and thus far has what w...
Small xValkyrie 4y
xValkyrie5398Small Ei 4y
Announcements

Website theme

Some of you may have noticed I changed two little things around today, the front page logo moved, and we have a favicon now (red R next to the link in your tabs or bookmarks).Over this weekend I'll be taking screenshots and hopefully get one to us...
Small xValkyrie 4y
xValkyrie6418Small Kade Quetal 4y
Announcements

BWE3

On Friday, the flood gates open at 3pm EDT (Noon PDT)! Let us know what server you'll be on, as if they've activated the guesting for this beta weekend, we'll be able to visit you or vice versa.I get off work at 6:30, when I get home I'll log on a...
Small xValkyrie 4y
xValkyrie5323Small Urinova 4y
Announcements

Recruiting

As outlined in the guild rules/guidelines, there are few qualifications/restrictions aside from being a decent human being, and a good player. As such, I started advertising on GW2Guru while putting this together, but Alejandro took it a step furt...
Small xValkyrie 4y
xValkyrie7584Small Alejandro 4y
Page 1