Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Technology

Game Recording

I've got the paid version of fraps, have for many many moons. On my old pc, when I did one of my many wipe and reinstalls, I bought a hdd to be the new 'master' drive (600GB and 7.2krpm) and kept the old one as a backup and recording drive since t...
Small xValkyrie 5y
xValkyrie10819Member avatar small Perdix Lac 5y
Technology

My gaming box

Case: Antec DF85Mobo: ASUS Crosshair VGPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 SuperClockedCPU: AMD Phenom II X6 Black EdRAM: 16 GB Ripjaws X SeriesI was thinking about putting a second GPU in it but meh. If I can find them I will put up some pics.
Small Talarias 5y
Talarias1138Small Talarias 5y
Technology

My Gaming Rig.

I know I overpaid for my system, but I have grown lazy. But now I have a system I can travel with for work, so it works for me.Chestnuts System Specification---8/18/2012 12:54:03 AM Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (64-bit) Me...
Small Chestnuts 5y
Chestnuts9548Small Chestnuts 5y
Technology

My current build.

With all the advice I've been spewing, I figured it was time to toss up what I'm currently running.Case: Cooler Master Storm Sniper - Filled to the brim with 200mm and 120mm fans.CPU: Intel Core i-5-3570kRAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)...
Small Kade Quetal 5y
Kade Quetal7406Small Kade Quetal 5y
Technology

A great notebook cooler.

I am looking for a notebook cooler for my 15" envy. I am super paranoid about heat haha! Anyways if anyone knows of any durable (lasting longer than like a year) great and not too pricey notebook cooler let me know! please! also it kinda needs fan...
Member avatar small Revan Skywalker 5y
Revan Skywalker3178Small Chestnuts 5y
Technology

Valkyrie's set up

I love my keyboard and mouse combo, and since not a lot of people seem to know about my keyboard in particular, I wanted to share it with you, because I found that when I learned how to play on a keyboard, having a dedicated left hand pad was so m...
Small xValkyrie 5y
xValkyrie7741Small xValkyrie 5y
Technology

Computer build help!

So my current computer is an oldie, he's done me a great service, lasted though many mmos but now it's time to put the old man to pasture. (I've had him a good 5 years :) )Anyone else out there like building computers? I'm going to build one for ...
Small xValkyrie 5y
xValkyrie11750Small Madmartigan 5y
Page 1